Guess What! Another Win!

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm on a huge streak! I feel so lucky these days.

I am so excited to receive my package from Moody Gurl Aromatherapy! A Sugar Body Scrub and Bath Taffy. The contest was sponsored through Wishing Willow and my goodness do they ever get a lot entries! So I was doubly surprised to win this one with over 200 entires into the contest the odds weren't quite as good as a lot of contests out there these days.

A huge thank you to Wishing Willow & Moody Gurl Aromatherapy! I can sure use some TLC!

Wishing Willow always has a wonderful assortment of contests running... so head on over today!



I'll be sure to check back in with everyone after I sample her products. I cannot wait!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP